Beaconwood College will open in September 2018 as an independent co-educational day and boarding school in Staffordshire.
Beaconwood College is the school of the future and was founded on the belief that by combining the best and highest standards of East and Western education, we will prepare every student to not just fulfil their potential in the present but more importantly in the future. Beaconwood College welcomes young people from all nationalities to an educational community which fosters a passion for excellence along with mutual respect and understanding.
- Our mission at Beaconwood is to develop the skills and competencies required for students to learn in an innovative and inspiring way, by embracing technology.
- Our mission is to balance the pursuit of knowledge with the love of wisdom, and promoting the skills of lifelong learning, an appreciation for beauty, and the development of character, through a challenging academic program with opportunities for artistic endeavour, physical activity, and service to others.
- Believing in the worth of each individual and the importance of enduring relationships, Beaconwood seeks to embody and instill the values of personal responsibility, civility, compassion, justice, and truth.
- Our vision is that our students will be prepared to be fulfilled adults in a global society.
- Our students will value and love learning.
- Our students will be valued for themselves and who they will become in the future.
- Our core values are tolerance, respect, friendship, equality, integrity, courage, determination.
- Our students will have the highest standards and aspire to give of their best not just for their own sake but so that they may become agents for change.
- By doing this Beaconwood College will be transforming education for future generations.
- Our full website is still in development, but please feel free to contact us for further information about Beaconwood College.